Hello MAU,

On Thu, 9 Feb 2006 17:19:42 +0100 GMT (09/02/2006, 23:19 +0700 GMT),
MAU wrote:

M> I have just opened this BT report:

M> https://www.ritlabs.com/bt/view.php?id=5667

M> ,----- [ where I have written... ]
M> | This is probably related to BT report 5645 and is another variation. But
M> | this variation is a show stopper for me. I tried with some earlier
M> | versions, including 3.65.04, but I had to revert all the way to good old
M> | 3.02.10. This is why I have open a new and "Major Severity" BT report.
M> |
M> | This is what I have observed today:
M> |
M> | I received a message...
M> |
M> | From: Someone
M> | To: Me, Someone_else
M> | CC: Another_person
M> |
M> | If I do a Reply to All I send a message...
M> |
M> | From: Me
M> | To: Someone
M> | CC: Another_person
M> |
M> | But "Someone_else" is NOT included either in To or CC. This is why it is
M> | a "show stopper" for me.

I confirm the bug with .06 and added a bugnote. It's not a show
stopper for me at the moment (I just need to remember to c&p the other
recipients while using the beta version at home), but it needs to be
fixed before the release.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Hilfe, mein Keyboard ist kaputt, es schreibt statt Passworten nur
Sternchen...

Message reply created with The Bat! 3.70.06 "Qigong" (Beta)

 Current beta is 3.70.08 "Qigong" | 'Using TBBETA' information: