Hi Curtis,

Wednesday, March 15, 2006, 10:11:05 AM, you wrote:
> Let us know how you fair after
> deleting the .tbi file.

Well, I deleted all of the .tbi files related to the IMAP account whilst TB was
closed, then I reopened TB and let it reread all of the headers for the
folders. Having let that process complete I tried another backup. Again I got
error messages for many of the folders. I'm not quite sure what to try next, do
you have any other suggestions?

--
Warmest regards,

Paul
Created using TheBat! 3.72.01 (Beta) on Windows XP