Hello Richard,

On Fri, 7 Apr 2006 you wrote in <mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

RW> Still get AV's when customising.

Because of the AVs I had to close the programme and, on attempting
customisation again, it now seems to work with moving, hiding and
deleting icons as well as hiding menu items.

Strange but I'm glad so thanks for fixing it. I just hope the AVs don't
come back.

--
Regards,
Richard