On Wednesday, April 26, 2006, 4:10:05 PM, Mary Bull wrote:

> I hope Dwight will weigh in and put a supporting note giving his
> experience--"Stop" never stops for him, he said.

I have to admit to a certain impatience. I don't know if I here for
two or three minutes before I assumed that it was time to exit. There
were at least tens of messages in this folder alone to plow through.

When I have a little time instead of phones and intercoms chirping and
incoming messages causing my computer to ding and people sticking
their heads in my office I'll try it again, and make sure I give it
about 150 seconds before I decide it's not working.

--
Dwight A. Corrin
928 S Broadway
dcorrin at fastmail.fm
Using IMAP with The Bat! 3.73 Release Candidate 1 on Windows XP version 5,1

 Current beta is 3.73 rc 1 | 'Using TBBETA' information: