Hi vitalie vrabie,

Wednesday, May 3, 2006
you let us know -possibly edited- :
> what did they do, exactly? set up a MAPI->Notes wrapper DLL? please be
> precise.

I am sorry to be of no help here, the whole procedure took 45 minutes
and was obviously a lot of work and took place on my screen on the one
hand and with some supplemental manual work from my admin on the other.
The latter I couldn't watch, since there are some file types my
restricted account on the network isn't allowed to see. I saw the Lotus
Notes program folder open, some files were opened with editor and
modified with c&p inserting from -at least to my eyes- invisible
sources. There must have been a lot more.
I phoned later with the helpdesk and asked what happened and I was told
the main thing was that my previous settings from the time I had a NDD
were falsely copied and didn't work well together with my new PC I got
in November last year. And some parts of Lotus Notes were renewed by a
Net-install job which were adapted later.

--
kind regards
Charlene Ferrara

Skype: charleneferrara