Dear List members,

I had a one-time-issue with this version:
Inserting a "smile" caused a heavy malfunction, consisting of several
half-drawn error messages that could not be read properly, because TB
closed itself within seconds. I noticed that in the background something
was going on, the monitor flickered a lot.

The second attempt to do so was successful indeed, no further trouble,
so I insert my smile here ==> :)

Dev. team may want to have an eye on attached except.log.

--
Best wishes
Charlene Ferrara

Using The Bat! v3.81.12 Beta on
Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 2

Running 8 accounts POP, 1 IMAP
[-] Plugins, ext. Macros, PGP, customisation
[+] 3 Virtual Folders, Common Folders, OTFE, adapted View Mode