Hello Roelof,

V>> Voyager with a command line parameter like:
V>> ... voyager.exe /p:masterpassword
V>> so, I should not type in my master password every time...
> In that case why don't you use an empty password, I've never tried
> that, but I heard that it worked.

1. That would be an extra hit on the Enter :)

2. Not a safe method :))) ("Yeah, then why is that wish for?").
So, I would like to put shortcuts ONLY on the PCs, I use with V. That
would have the extra /p switch. So, if the password is nothing and I
lose the key, data can be accessed. But if I have the shortcut only on
my PCs, then someone needs the USB key AND one of the PCs (shortcut)
to access my mails...

Extra:  I  am  a  keyboard person. I start V and I DONT have to
focus on that password field... I have to click on that field first to
enter the password. Confirmations?

--
Vili