Hello Vili,

On Thu, 24 Aug 2006 you wrote in <mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

V> I have to click on that field first to enter the password.
V> Confirmations?

Not here. I'm just back from using Voyager at my Dad's house and, when
the password box comes up, just type straight away without having to
select it. In fact I've just done it here now to verify it and it's
probably the fact that there's no flashing cursor that makes you think
you have to select the box.

--
Regards,
Richard