Hello Simon,

On Sun, 27 Aug 2006 you wrote in <mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

S> Oh no it wasn't that; I didn't use a backup and didn't expect
S> settings to be carried over

OK, I misunderstood you meaning of <When I look at my TB set-up the
Global View is set to None, I didn't change it when installing
Voyager.....>

Glad it's all working fine now. I've just lost my 2Gbyte USB drive. Came
home from my Dad's with it last week and can't find it anywhere now so
have had to temporarily (I hope) install Voyager on my spare 1Gbyte USB.

--
Regards,
Richard

Holiday in France: http://perso.wanadoo.fr/lazyhomes/holiday.html