Hi Simon,

on Sun, 27 Aug 2006 14:44:41 +0100GMT, you wrote:

PM>> Set the Global View Mode to "none". Now your custom view
PM>> modes should work for their folders. This applies here
PM>> for The Bat! as well as Voyager.

S> That's worked a treat; thanks!

S> How did it get changed?  When I look at my TB set-up the Global
S> View is set to None, I didn't change it when installing Voyager.....

hmm no idea. Probably just one of the ever-occurring wonders in the
miraculous world of Windows... ;) Who cares? Good thing it works now
as it should! :)

--
Cheers
Peter

The Bat! v3.81.16 :beta: on Win2K, SP4, 5, 0, build 2195
plenty of POP accounts, no IMAP, OTFE enabled
Dell Latitude C600 P3 at 1002 MHz, 512 MB RAM