Hello Krzysztof,

>> That  means  that  the  same  key  was  used  to activate Voyager 5(?)
> Yes.
>> times... It can be an _indication_ of software piracy.
> I know It's probably reason to make this limitation.
>> Contact Ritlabs and explain the situation asking to extend the
>> activation number...
> Hmmm  ...  that's  right,  but  it  takes  time  and  depands  on  manual
> intervention of RITs... very uncomfortable.

What  is  uncomfortable  in  it?  If you should go and mine rock, that
would be uncomfortable, I think :)))

You have used up your 5 chances. It is also uncomfortable for Ritlabs.
But  if  you  know  a better way to handle users who activates Voyager
more  than  5 times, please explain that. I dont...

--
Vili
The Bat 3.86.03 ALPHA (beta) on Windows XP 5.1 2600 Szervizcsomag 2

 Current ALPHA is 3.86.03 | 'Using TBBETA' information: