Hi Krzysztof!

> a.  users  of  Voyager  should  be warned about the limitation before they
> download software;

Ah, I got informed that I have 4 of my 5 activations left, when I
installed my Voyager. I think that is enough.

> b.  RITs  sould  provide  some  explicit  and  user-friendy  procedure  of
> extending limitation in question.

I can't see why one should need mor than 5 activations. Are you really
carrying your Bat on five different sticks around? How do you manage
to merge the mail bases?

--
Regards,
Raymund

 Current ALPHA is 3.86.03 | 'Using TBBETA' information: