On 30/10/06, Thomas Fernandez <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
This is really a question for TBUDL, not TBBETA. Hence the
crossposting. Please reply on TBUDL, no need to CC to TBBETA.

Not helpful. Do you have any idea how long it took me to get this damn machine to let me get this far?

If not, do you still have the email that sent you your licence key? I
hope so, because you need it now.

B*gger. No. Or rather yes I do. It's locked inside an encrypted file. The authors of the app used to encrypt the bloody thing have moved to the US and, cos of their muppetty laws, can no longer make the damn en/decrypt code available outside the US.

--
Stuart
 Current ALPHA is 3.86.03 | 'Using TBBETA' information: