Witam!

W liœcie datowanym 1 marca 2007 (19:13:59) napisano:

> Dear Max,

> @1-Mar-2007, 19:43 +0200 (01-Mar 17:43 here) Maxim Masiutin [M] in
> mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED] said:

M>> [-] The number of days passed since the installation of The Bat!
M>> in the "Uregistered" screen was cropped.

> Okay, but something's happened to auto-save during message editing. In
> fact, saving a message during edit is not working. I'm getting a blank
> error box once a minute while composing.

> I'll stay with it, but something is clearly amiss!

> Having started writing this, I notice that I *can* save this message,
> but not the other message I still have open. The error is happening
> every minute and stealing the focus. The other message is a plain text
> reply to the text part of an HTML message, if that's any help. This
> message (which saves and auto-saves) is also flagged for PGP signature
> while the other message is unsigned. Anything else I can offer?

> Aha. Now this message has started giving the error! May be body size
> related.

> Nope - it's a show stopper!!! (Reverting right now). I can't actually
> send a message with this version.

Confirmed. And empty dialog box upon saving, inability to send a
message.

I'm using microed, ISO-8859-2 charset, but after dismissing the empty
error message, the charset is automagically changed to UTF-8.

Switching to Plain-text (Windows) doesn't help.

The only thing I did between writing (during which I had no errors)
and an unsuccessful attempt to send a message was changing the account
the message ought to be sent from (via Options / Active account).

Regards,

--
Pozdrowienia,
 Krzysztof Trybowski