Hello all,
Thursday, March 1, 2007, Maxim Masiutin wrote:

>>>Okay, but something's happened to auto-save during message editing. In
>>>fact, saving a message during edit is not working. I'm getting a blank
>>>error box once a minute while composing.
> What charset did you use for that message that gave a blank error box?

MicroEd here. For me, original message was in UTF8, in reply UTF8 was
selected and empty error dialog appeared. When I changed charset to
ISO-8859-2 and saved, error appeared again and TB changed charset to
UTF8.

--

Bye

Marek Mikus
Czech support of The Bat!
http://www.thebat.cz

Using the best The Bat! 3.98.2
with MyMacros,XMP,AnotherMacros, NOD32 Antivirus plugin and AntispamSniper v
2.0.0.2

Notebook Toshiba, Core2 Duo 1.83 GHz, 1 GB RAM