I have a quick template (for mass mailing use) that retrieves the Memo field in
AB and uses it in message body. The macro used is %ABTOMemo

In various instances, the macro fails (the %ABTOMemo macro is left empty). I
think I pinpointed the cause to the email address itself. I have 8 email
addresses that seem to cause this macro to fail, but I'm reluctant to put them
online (I have them from a mailing list I supervise).

Did anyone noticed something similar ?

I'm willing to send these addresses to a developer or a list moderator, to
check them.

The Bat! v3.98.4