Hello Costache,
  A reminder of what Costache Citronoveanu typed on:
  Saturday, April 07, 2007 at 19:06:17 GMT +0000 (UTC)

CC> I have a quick template (for mass mailing use) that retrieves the Memo
field in
CC> AB and uses it in message body. The macro used is %ABTOMemo

CC> In various instances, the macro fails (the %ABTOMemo macro is left empty). I
CC> think I pinpointed the cause to the email address itself. I have 8 email
CC> addresses that seem to cause this macro to fail, but I'm reluctant to put
them
CC> online (I have them from a mailing list I supervise).

CC> Did anyone noticed something similar ?

CC> I'm willing to send these addresses to a developer or a list moderator, to
CC> check them.

Do any of these 8 addresses appear elsewhere in your address book. Is
it possible the macro is being overridden by a different personal,
folder or account macro?

 Stuart                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
 Using The Bat! v3.98.10
 On Windows XP 5.1 Build #2600