Hello Volker,

Tuesday, May 29, 2007, 12:00:34 PM, among other things, you wrote:

VA> AntispamSniper has been doing a great job on my machine for several
VA> months. After a short testing phase I purchased the commercial version
VA> and I did not rue it.
I agree totally.

Do  you  still  have  the 'Mark as Junk' and 'Mark as NOT junk' icons in the
tool  bar?   Mine disappeared with 3.99.7.  I now have black squares instead
and the same in the customise menus.

 Roger
:flag-southafrica:
The Bat! v3.99.7 with AntispamSniper 2.5.0.2 ,
on Windows XP, version 5 1, build 2600 and Service Pack 2