jueves, 31 may 2007 at 09:06, it seems you wrote:

> Is he switching between different versions of The Bat! back and forth?

The user confirmed to me he it's changing between versions. On 3.99.05
the filters are ok, but when he changes to 08 or 07 some filters
disappear.

He solved this problem deleting filters and creating they on Common
Filters. I asked he if he created manually the filters or he
copy/pasted the filters from the account to the common filters.

He also tells me he had a problem with the knonw filter. He solved it
deleting and recreating the filter.

--
  /\    /                     Using The Bat! 3.99.8 Professional
 /  \  /     \  /             Windows XP (5.1.2600 Service Pack 2)