Thomas,

> Hello Maxim Masiutin,

>> [-] The Bat! didn't detect GnuPGP 1.4.7
>> [*] IMAP: more mail ticker compatible
>> [-] The macro %WINDOWSPLATFORMNAME returns Windows 2003 when used on Windows
>> XP X64 Edition.

> I have to tell this version has a much better imap stability than the
> ones before...

Yes, better.  Recent betas have been progressively better.  But the
connection center still locks up sometimes.  Most often if I leave the
computer running for a while.  If I am gone for an hour or more, the CC
will almost certainly be locked up when I come back.  There will
ordinarily be 5-10 messages arriving during that time.

--
 Gleason

 Using 3.99.8 on Windows XP, 5.1, Build 2600.
 IMAP email provider is Fastmail, which uses Cyrus server software.