Hello Peter,

MM>> You should stop testing betas, if You have problem, they are buggy... I can
MM>> understand, You will write about major problems, but rogues?

> As long as they are offered AND don't work properly, they are, IMHO, a
> considerable problem. Not necessarily a major problem, but, well,
> considerable. :-)

The  problem  I  encountered  was  having  the  rogue from a previous
message  obscure  the  attachments  icon.  I  was  unable to get to the
attachments  without closing and reopening TB! If I hadn't known there
was supposed to be an attachment I would have missed it.

--
 Stuart                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Using The Bat! v3.99.13 (BETA) on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 2