Hello Maxim,
  A reminder of what Maxim Masiutin typed on:
  Monday, August 20, 2007 at 22:25:02 GMT +0300

MM> Can anybody else confirm this? If yes, could you please create a BT entry
for this bug?

I believe I can confirm this. It is hard to tell, because the filter I
had seems to have been completely destroyed. It lost its hotkey setup
as well as the New message that was supposed to be created. I have
been playing with it and believe I have probably screwed it up so it
won't work with older versions now. Unfortunately I am not able to
folow up further or create a bug report at the moment.

 Stuart                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
 Using The Bat! v3.99.18 (BETA)
 On Windows XP 5.1 Build #2600