Hello Indie_Dev,

On Wed, 22 Aug 2007 you wrote in <mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I> I'm going to either end up with several virtual folders or several
I> different views with different sorting criteria. Seriously, whats
I> worth all this hassle?

Then maybe you should stop using TB!, go use one of the other oh so
perfect mail programmes that you use and stop winding so many people up.
It seems that you haven't started to even scratch the endless
possibilities of this programme to make it do what you want.

--
Regards,
Richard

Holiday in France: http://perso.wanadoo.fr/lazyhomes/holiday.html