8/23/2007  11:02 AM

Hi Rick,

On 8/23/2007 Rick Grunwald wrote:

RG> Because HTML email is what is happening on the Internet these days and
RG> for the past few years. Take a look at the number of customers THE BAT
RG> has lost because it cannot deal effectively with HTML email, eithe
RG> viewing or composing

RG> Your suggestion is about as helpful as "I DO have a telephone but you
RG> must always send handwritten letters"

RG> Wake up. HTML is here and in wide use

Your response does not address the question of removing message.html
files. They are an implementation by TB! that I appreciate. They can
be removed from view but don't go away until deleted. I appreciate
seeing the bloat caused by HTML content (typically 5 to 20 times the
size of plain text).

HTML may be a big part of your world. Mine is just the opposite and
most of the received HTML messages are SPAM. One of the reasons I have
stayed with TB! for 10 years is because of the way it deals with HTML
_and_ protects my customers from the bad things that often appear in
HTML.

--
Take Care,
Paul

Voyager v.3.99.4 on Win2k SP4-Rollup1 5.0.2195
No IMAP  OTFE