Hello Paul
On Thursday, August 23, 2007 you wrote:

> Your response does not address the question of
> removing message.html

No it doesn't. It deals with a suggestion to tell people NOT to send
HTML. HTML is here to stay.

As for spam, I have been getting PDFs. Should we stop using Acrobat?
SHould we tell people not to send PDFs?

Next time you go grocery shopping don't use your car as it causes
traffic congestion and pollution not to mention using up the world's
oil reserves.

WALK. And don't use plastic or paper bags as these too use resources -
put the stuff in your pockets

While my reasons are correct I'll admit - if it was a serious proposal
it would be flawed

So again, offering
> Instruct your colleagues NOT to send HTML email.

... is Not helpful nor realistic. That is what I was addressing

--
Rick
The Bat Version 3.99.21 (BETA)