Hello Maxim,

On Thu, 23 Aug 2007 17:08:05 +0300 GMT (23/08/2007, 21:08 +0700 GMT),
Maxim Masiutin wrote:

MM> I like the idea of sorting message by "received by server" more
MM> than "received into the database" or "sent by the
MM> correspondent". But the current implementation of The Bat! index
MM> file doesn't allow to keep "received by server" time. In
MM> the V4 we are changing the message index file format and it will
MM> allow to sort messages by "received by server".

I don't know what this entails (seeing Marek's reply to you), but I
would like that too. I just had to reload 616 messages dating back
some time, and they all show today's date as received.

However, it is not just a cosmetic issue for me. Old messages are
deleted after a number of days, and they now won't be deleted for a
long while.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Bilanz der Freiwilligen Feuerwehr: "121 Mitglieder und vier Braende
geloescht." *