> Hello Indie_Dev
> On Friday, August 24, 2007 you wrote:

>> 3. Is somehow associated with RitLabs or CIFNet as
>> that is the only way to
>>    obtain my PRIVATE and PERSONAL information from
>> my purchasing info.

>> Once I figure this all out, I will determine what
>> course of action to
>> take. In the interim, I'm going to contact both
>> RITlabs and CIFNet.

> 1)The IP is out of the Netherlands
> 2) Denit Internet services

> It shouldn't be too hard to get there internet service provider
> involved. Get them banned from Google while you're at it.

Actually we're on it. I exported all the mailing list emails (since I
don't delete them) and passed them along to a friend of mine who is an
expert at this stuff. We'll hopefully know shortly who (in the mailing
list) the person who sent me this email is and how they got access to
my information.

--
cheers,
 Indie_Dev