> Hello, Indie_Dev!

> On Fri, 24 Aug 2007, at 12:55:47 [GMT -0400] (which was 19:55 where I
> live) you wrote:

I>>         by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id
I>> i13sm4609270wxd.2007.08.24.09.56.14
I>>         (version=SSLv3 cipher=OTHER); Fri, 24 Aug 2007 09:56:14 -0700 (PDT)

> http://whois.domaintools.com/68.153.194.5

> Bye!
> VB

Not sure what that means VB.

Sure this person could just be being facetious with his comments and
the fact that the IP resolves out of Atlanta, but then why would he
not have posted via the list that being the case?

That email address is not on the mailing list AFAIK. The fact that they went
out of their way to use an anon (and being _stupid_ enough to think that there
is
such as thing as anon when it comes to being online) to send that to
me directly means that (apart from being cowardly bastards) they have
an idea of who I am, quite apart from my Atlanta IP (which is
meaningless).

Jake will be able to trace the IP right to the _desktop_ the email came
from. Its what he does for a living. He's very - very - good at it.

I love a good witch hunt. At least it will spur some more excitement
on the list. Right up to their eventual ban (I hope).

- JD

--
cheers,
 Indie_Dev