>> Come on! The title itself is meant to be provocative!

>> "Mailing  List  Abuse"  -  where  is  the so called abuse? It was a
>> PRIVATE EMAIL and nothing to do with the list.

I> I  used  the word 'abuse' because the person abused the purposes of
I> the  list  by  (1) not posting to the list, which is fine of course
I> (2) used the list to obtain my email address, thereby sending me an
I> email which had nothing to do with _the_list_ but instead served to
I> put  me  "on guard" as if to say "...I know who you are" etc. If he
I> didn't  have  access  to  the  list, he won't have had access to my
I> email  address  and  thus  would not have sent me such an email. He
I> _knew_  that  his actions were suspect and reprehensible thats why,
I> like  a  cowardly  rat  hiding  under a rock, he tried to cover his
I> tracks. Thats the difference between men and boys.

I've  been  using  this  list  for  almost  3 years and never got such
emails. You must have done something VERY wrong.

I> Here, let me help you a bit...

I don't remember asking you for help. So don't lecture me, please!

I> I'm  not  sure  if  English  is your sixth language or not, but its
I> clear  to  me  from  your  posts that its either (a) not your first
I> language (b)

Well,  it's not my only language as you guessed. Probably that's why I
don't see any threat on the email you've receive.

Paranoia must be a requisite to be a celebrity.

Goncalo Farias

Even if you win the rat race, you're still a rat.