MS>>> Yes, that is important. More and more newsletters are not readable
MS>>> without showing the pcitures.

>> And that drives me nuts <sigh>  I am quite happy with the text only
>> view as the default and hope that does not go away ... at least as an
>> option!

> I'd neither have an HTML View as Default or Unchangable Setting.
> Any Content, which is not included in the Mail(s) has not to be
> displayed until i give explicitly permission to access the Internet
> for this.

I'm one of them who is getting dayly several newsletters,
and e-papers by abonnement and weekly several e-zines. For
all of them I need full html display, including pictures.
So I'm eagerly waiting for TB 4, which should make it
not nessesary anymore to use IncrediMail anymore. :-)

--
Regards,
Gunivortus