Hello Beta-Bats,

I don't know how to describe this one.

In two messages I received in which I was asked to renew my yearly
subscription to an online newspaper the URL to go to the appropriate page was
broken.

This was what TB! made of it:
http://www.standaard.be/Abonnement/Bestel.aspx?step=sap&orderid=UN-24743&amount=129,00&ref=**<span
 class="onpx

However, when reading the message through my browser [Maxthon, but others
work too), there was no problem whatsoever and the link which I won't paste
because I don't want anyone to subcribe for an additional subscription in my
name :-)

I suppose the problem must be in the (internal) editor that is used to view
the HTML-messages?

--
Best Wishes,
Mark