Guten Tag Thomas Fernandez,

am Sonntag, 30. Dezember 2007 um 04:04 schrieben Sie:

> There have been heavy discussions about this, to no avail. The
> developers think that the sender should encode the URL's according to
> RFC3986. Of course, this is not only unrealistic to ask of the sender,
> it is also not necessary when receiving the mail with other email
> clients.
>
> So, it's a bug by design. Sorry for the clear words, but it's a major
> drawback of using TB!, especially since I ask people who used to send
> me large files by mail, to upload those files somewhere instead and
> then just send me the link. Many of these links don't work in TB!, but
> will work with many other software. It is good that you bring this up
> during a beta phase, there is still a chance that this be fixed before
> the release of v4.

I agree, it should be Default to encode the URL according to RFC3986,
but it should not be that difficult to detect a URL in the Message and
find out where is the Start and End of it. There for it would be
possible to The_Bat! to encode the URL itself (by selection an
Option), so it will be click able to the reading User.

The Workaround would be very comfortable to the User.

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Jens Franik

The Bat! 4.0.0.4 (ALPHA)