Hello all,
Wednesday, January 2, 2008, Thomas Fernandez wrote:

> A wish that I would like to bring forward again in these busy times of
> creating the best The Bat! there ever was:

> https://www.ritlabs.com/bt/view.php?id=3319

nice idea, but as I think, worse to implement it.

1) If You will have one entry and one filters tree, how You will select
order of filters for every type?

2) filters for Read/Replied messages have folder selection, so all filter
types will share same folders

3) I see option "Continue processing with other filters" unusable in such
scheme!

etc.

--

Bye

Marek Mikus
Czech support of The Bat!
http://www.thebat.cz

Using the best The Bat! 4.0.0.6 (ALPHA)
with MyMacros,XMP,AnotherMacros, NOD32 Antivirus plugin and AntispamSniper v
2.7.1.5

Notebook Toshiba, Core2 Duo 1.83 GHz, 1 GB RAM