Gleason,

On 02-01-2008 21:18, you wrote in
<mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
>>> Because I heard you accusing TB of ripping people off.  If somebody
>>> gets the prize for making a big splash, doing little to fix
>>> anything, and fading away with people's money, it has to be Slaven
>>> Radich.

>> Irrelevant.

> If your claim is irrelevant, perhaps you will tire of making it.

Your comparison to some other software is irrelevant as I have not paid
for the other software to get a working IMAP client.

>> Again, we were talking about IMAP, and how "hard" it is.

> You were, after you changed the topic which was whether Rit was
> ripping people off.

It's still the same topic for me.

RitLabs has promised IMAP several times and there are still significant
bugs.

I have upgraded 2 times on the promise of (better) IMAP and now RitLabs
wants my money a 3. time in order to deliver what they promised the
first time. You don't see anything wrong with that?

>>> And if you have bought all the MS Office versions since 97, how much
>>> have you paid?

>> Nothing. I use it at work.

> But it is a little pricey for home work, isn't it?

You don't seem to get that my issue is that RitLabs have taken my money
2 times for the "IMAP" feature and now they want it a third time - for
that same feature.

--
<greeting> Best regards </greeting>
<author> Peter Fjelsten </author>