> Peter,
>

> > You don't seem to get that my issue is that RitLabs have taken my money
> > 2 times for the "IMAP" feature and now they want it a third time - for
> > that same feature.
>
> I haven't seen any promise that 4.1 will do Imap the way you like.

I use Fastmail, which I notice you do. With TheBat I cannot get mail.
TheBat shows that I have unread mail but never shoes which folder or sub
folder has the unread mail. With over 50 directories it is a lot of work
to find it

Sean

--
Sean
Thawte, GSWoT and CaCert WOT Assurer

I believe that every human has a finite number of
heartbeats. I don't intend to waste any of mine
running around doing exercises. - Neil Armstrong