Hello George,

M>> Not here, sorry. I get my folder tree in the same position I left
M>> it the last time I shut down TB. And no AV when I scroll.
>
> What's weird for me is that with my normal window size and folder tree
> state it doesn't need a scroll bar, yet the top of the tree is
> scrolled up off screen when I start the program.  As soon as I scroll
> it back down the scroll bar disappears.

Hmmmm! I collapsed some of my accounts and folders with sub-folders so
that the scroll bar would disappear and re-started TB. I do see now what
you report, the top of the tree off screen. And this is now no matter in
what state and position the tree is when I exit TB. It looks like having
exited once when there was no scroll bar has 'broken' something.

So, I now confirm this behaviour. But no AVs, at least so far.

Miguel A. Urech (El Escorial - Spain)
Using The Bat! v4.0.0.11 (ALPHA) on Windows XP 5.1 Service Pack 2