On Sun 3-Feb-08 11:11am -0600, Stefan Tanurkov wrote:

>   I'm wondering whether those people who's experiencing problems with
> the spell checker are starting TB! from another directory (the
> %EMAIL% one, for example). Maybe it worth to try to set the "Start
> in" property of the Desktop/menu/QuickLauch shortcut that starts TB!
> to whatever is the directory of TheBat.EXE...

Thanks, the TB install program didn't fill the start
directory in.  I now see spell errors but there are no
suggestions when I right click on a spell error..

Please note that I deleted the older SSCExxxx dll file - as
someone here suggested - is that causing the problem?  I do
have:

    hunspell.dll
and
    SSCE5532.dll

and have checked English (American) under Languages.

Bill
TB! Pro 4.0.0.17 (ALPHA)  AntispamSniper 1.8.0.8  XP Pro SP2  POP3