Hello MAU,

Monday, February 4, 2008, 1:08:25 AM, you wrote:

> The separator line is missing here also.But I can still see and use
> British English and Spanish CSAPI languages. I see no reason why Greek
> shouldn't also work.

Are you sure that these are CSAPI and not SSCE? Because if I'm not mistaken
the separator separated spell engines.

Till version 4.0.0.12 I have both english and greek spell check
simultaneously, english from SSCE engine and greek from CSAPI. Now I have
only SCSE listed.

--
George M. Menegakis
Using The Bat v4.0.0.17 (ALPHA) on Windows XP Service Pack 2