Hello all,
Wednesday, February 6, 2008, Stefan Tanurkov wrote:

>   Now, you can start throwing tomatoes.

Microed showstoppers:

In new Microed, long rows are not formatted automatically when replying, I
have tested same message in 3.99 and it works there!

In menu, every dictionary of same language is represented by one row, I
have Czech twice

Spellchecking: options for spell engines are not stored, confirmed in .20
https://www.ritlabs.com/bt/view.php?id=6714

Spellchecking: Words with first national and capital chars are incorrectly
underlined
https://www.ritlabs.com/bt/view.php?id=6709

Access Violation when editing message in Microed since 4.0.0.16
https://www.ritlabs.com/bt/view.php?id=6698

BTW if You removed CSAPI, I suggest some changes to Options dialog:

- please move SSCE to first position, I really do not see much sense to
display Hunspell with all disabled options first...

- what about disabled options "Suggest from user directories" and "Ignore
word composed of all roman numerals"?

--

Bye

Marek Mikus
Czech support of The Bat!
http://www.thebat.cz

Using the best The Bat! 4.0.0.19 (BETA)
with MyMacros,XMP,AnotherMacros, NOD32 Antivirus plugin and AntispamSniper v
2.7.1.5

Notebook Toshiba, Core2 Duo 1.83 GHz, 1 GB RAM