Hello Marek,

MM> In new Microed, long rows are not formatted automatically when
MM> replying, I have tested same message in 3.99 and it works there!

You mean "Smart Wrapping"? It's working here.

MM> In menu, every dictionary of same language is represented by one row, I
have Czech twice

I see two Czech languages in the list: with CS and CZ abbreviations.
I have no idea what CS stands for - I guess, it was introduced for
some special dictionary ;-)

MM> Spellchecking: options for spell engines are not stored, confirmed
MM> in .20 https://www.ritlabs.com/bt/view.php?id=6714

WIP

MM> Spellchecking: Words with first national and capital chars are
MM> incorrectly underlined https://www.ritlabs.com/bt/view.php?id=6709

It's not exactly TB! problem (Russian works OK here), but we'll try
to find a workaround...

MM> Access Violation when editing message in Microed since 4.0.0.16
MM> https://www.ritlabs.com/bt/view.php?id=6698

I cannot reproduce it since yesterday's morning when I fixed one with
similar symptoms. I guess, I need an animation here to see what
happens exactly.

MM> BTW if You removed CSAPI, I suggest some changes to Options dialog:

MM> - please move SSCE to first position, I really do not see much sense to
display Hunspell with all disabled options first...

Done.

MM> - what about disabled options "Suggest from user directories"

CSAPI allows it, SSCE does it automatically (i.e. it's not optional),
don't know about HunSpell yet.

MM> and "Ignore word composed of all roman numerals"?

It's an CSAPI option, as I see.

--
Cheers!
  Stefan

...Love is blind, marriage is the eye-opener.