Hi Kertész,

>> I am sure most or all people here understand your deadlines and
>> admire what you do accomplish.

> Come on man, if we are not critical, who will be?????

 One way of supporting RitLabs is to examine the alpha/beta very
carefully!  That is different than saying to the RitLabs team
something very critical, like "Why don't you fix bug #123B by
midnight, you dumb klutz?"

> This American style "good job, good job" will not move things
> forward. Ritlabs guys are tough, they can handle honesty.

Hey, you are not talking to George Bush, you know.  He says "good
job" even when his people do a bad job!

One can be honest and yet also recognize that the RitLabs team members
do have deadlines and are working very hard. N'est ce pas?

>>>   Now, you can start throwing tomatoes.
>> I don't think throwing tomatoes would help you or Rit Labs or the
>> customers.

> It is not about throwing tomatoes. It is about saying out if we think
> this is NOT a release version.

  I agree with you completely!

  I must say, I enjoyed your note, really.
--

Take Care,

 Bob

--

Using The Bat! 4.0.0.20 (BETA) (beta) on Windows XP 2600 Service Pack 2