Hello Stefan,

On Wed, 6 Feb 2008 01:04:19 +0200 GMT (06/02/2008, 06:04 +0700 GMT),
Stefan Tanurkov wrote:

ST> We tried to remove all screaming problems before the X day, so
ST> hopefully it won't be too buggy.  If you have complete showstoppers,
ST> please use this one day that left, so we can try to fix it. [...]
ST>
ST>   Now, you can start throwing tomatoes.

Here is my tomato, but I don't know whether it qualifies as a
screaming problem or a general show stopper.

Unread tab jumping folders:
https://www.ritlabs.com/bt/view.php?id=6632

I can't use the new version in the office before this is fixed. So,
for me personally, this is a show stopper.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

Message reply created with The Bat! 4.0.0.19 (BETA)