MM> The Bat! 4.0.0.22 is available at
MM> http://www.ritlabs.com/download/files3/the_bat/thebat_pro_4-0-0-22.msi
MM> http://www.ritlabs.com/download/files3/the_bat/thebat_home_4-0-0-22.msi
MM> http://www.ritlabs.com/download/files3/the_bat/intpack_4-0-0-22.msi
MM> http://www.ritlabs.com/download/files3/the_bat/thebat_rus_4-0-0-22.msi

MM> Please note the New MicroEd features (related to 4.0 in general, not
particularly 4.0.0.22):
MM>       - UNICODE support
MM>       - using of all fonts available
MM>       - possibility to use different fonts for different elements
MM>       - system-wide drag-and-drop
MM>       - Redo function
MM>       - Multiple selections
MM>       - spell checking for multiple languages at once
MM>       - improved search and replace functionality
MM>       - message signature highlighting
MM>       - line sorting (Ctrl+K S when a [column] selection is available)

Also, I'm still getting an AV when signing a msg with attachments
using S/MIME. Without attachments it seems to work just fine.

---------------------------
Edit Mail Message -> Maxim Masiutin <tbbeta@thebat.dutaint.com>
---------------------------
Access violation at address 00B519A1 in module 'theBat.exe'. Read of address
0000008C
OK

Check my previous post under the subject "TB 4.0.0.20 - Problem
sending s/mime signed message". Since I'm using gmail I'm not sure if
the msgid <mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> is valid.

Goncalo Farias

The meek may inherit earth. Those who dare, the stars.