Hello MAU,

you wrote and made these points on the subject of  -   4.0.14.2 Spell Checker
Issues:
<mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> And, if this all doesn't work... I will give up and you will not owe me
> a beer :)

I do hope this uncovers something but I do have to say that the dates
of files are much the same in my dir and these were loaded direct
from the TB pro msi.     I have tried using just the BR ones and same
result so I think the cause is not in these files.

I am still of the opinion that there is something wrong in the SSCE
engine.  Reason, when I only use SSCE and make sure Hunspell is not
there the spell checker finds words containg numeric.  So, 44ffg is
found as is ffg66 but ffg is seemingly correct!  This indicates to me
that SSCE engine is processing the words but for some reason
internally not correctly.

It is a frustrating mystery but hopefully in time the reason will be
found, I do hope so.

Best regards,
 Graham
--
  Graham Howe mail       mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
 Using The Bat! 4.0.14.2 on windows version 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 2