I had to drop back to an earlier version. I extensively rely on the
"Original Text" pane when replying and with the implementation of the
new MicroEd, it seems to have acquired some undesirable
characteristics.

1. Especially when replying to a HTML message, the mouse does not
accurately select. Carefully positioning the cursor and clicking,
usually starts the selection one or more characters to the left.

2. Using the keyboard to tab from the copied selection to the body of
the message (as was the behavior in v 3.x) does not occur. Instead the
focus goes to the headers and you have to press tab repeatedly to get
to the body.

I have not seen others mention this so perhaps I ma doing something
wrong.

Jon

Using The Bat! v3.99.27.2 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 2
--
The Hitch Hiker's Guide to the Galaxy is an indispensable companion to
all those who are keen to make sense of life in an infinitely complex