Hello Jon,
Monday, February 18, 2008, 9:00:35 AM, you wrote:

JP> 1. Especially when replying to a HTML message, the mouse does not
JP> accurately select. Carefully positioning the cursor and clicking,
JP> usually starts the selection one or more characters to the left.

Confirmed. I have noticed this in other places as well.

JP> 2. Using the keyboard to tab from the copied selection to the body of
JP> the message (as was the behavior in v 3.x) does not occur. Instead the
JP> focus goes to the headers and you have to press tab repeatedly to get
JP> to the body.

Also confirmed when replying to plain text. I jumps up to the To: box first and
then works its way down.

JP> I have not seen others mention this so perhaps I ma doing something
JP> wrong.

Don't normally use this, but thought I would check it for you.

--
 Stuart                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Using The Bat! v4.0.14.2 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 2