Hello Vili,

V> Seriously:  I  think,  we  should ask for a Voyager.

Why ask for 4 if 3 hasn't been spotted yet?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Voyager_program   :-)

BTW: Personally I still haven't tried it out yet because

     1. It still leaves traces in the registry
     2. It only works with OFTE (1)

(1) I know they are trying to make you believe something else,
    but actually that's an acronym for Only Fools Tolerate Encryption
    and since I'm not a fool I'm not entitled to use it.
    :-)

Besides that: even if one isn't stupid enough to rely on a soon to die piece
of hardware and, or has a copy of the content of the stick, or hasn't stored
any important mail on it, what happens with the licence of the copy that was
on a stick that has gone to the eternal hunting grounds? (1)

(1) The very first stick (128 MB) I bought is still alive and kicking, but
    almost half of all the others (price and brand doesn't seem to matter
    much) have stopped working.

--
Best Wishes,
Mark

using The Bat! Version 4.0.16.2 with
MyMacros 1.11a

zOmbie's Macros Version 0.7
Windows 2000 Professional/5.0 build 2195 Service Pack 4 (0 days 11:10:55) on
Uno AMD Duron