Hello Nick,

>> Personally I still haven't tried it out yet because
>> Only Fools Tolerate Encryption
>> even if one isn't stupid enough to rely on a soon to die piece
>> of hardware

ND> Exactly what are you implying here? People that use Voyager are stupid
ND> fools?

You're being too demanding. Simply "fools" will do!  :-)

As Rick told you, I was merely playing with the acronym (OFTE). Or did you
really think I was taking the chance to end up in a board game filled with
fools in all grades of insanity which you would design in revenge?

Actually, the main real reasons I haven't tried it out are:

1) It still writes to the registry. As long as I am using a computer that
   belongs to me, that's not a real problem, but I do not think I have the
   right to mess with someone else's registry.
2) I don't really needed it yet. I haven't tried any other portable mailer
   either.

--
Best Wishes,
Mark

using The Bat! Version 4.0.16.2 with
MyMacros 1.11a

zOmbie's Macros Version 0.7
Windows 2000 Professional/5.0 build 2195 Service Pack 4 (0 days 14:33:10) on
Uno AMD Duron