https://www.ritlabs.com/bt/view.php?id=6960

> but  I  think there should be an easier way for a new user. I'd vote
> for  making  it  part of the standard toolbar, but I bet others will
> disagree.

I  would  disagree  to have a button. The reason: toolbar is for OFTEN
accessed  items  (new mail, Reply, Address book, etc.). Hopefully, URL
manager  will  not  have  to be accessed that many times, so let's not
make  the Toolbar very busy (in standard config).

--
Vili