>>> enough for most people, I'd think. Personally, I access the URL
>>> manager often, so a toolbar icon makes sense for me.
>> Why do you access it often? Is there any particular and public
>> reason?
> Because he does so – end of story!

The  reason  I  asked:  if there is a reason, we did not face yet, but
serious,  we can support it. Of course, your "he does so" reasoning is
also perfectly normal and acceptable.

> What about an icon in Configuration Toolbar and/or menu item in
> Tools|…? – I don't mind.

Ok, my email did not go thru. After my original mail, I
answered my own question:

"I added (Customize toolbar) the Show URL manager command to my Tools
menu. I cant believe, it is not somewhere by default, please
enlighten me :)"

As I replied the mail in my Sent folder, it did not go to the list,
my mistake.

--
Vili